Saturday 30 August 2014

Erawan National Park


Evening, 

Back again to share my take on the August Prompt challenge at Another Freakin Scrappy Challenge.

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au/

The prompt - Scrap or art journal about a favourite summer memory - from your long ago past, or recent past or right now!!!

My Layout is from a holiday my wife & myself took to Thailand in 2007 to vist friends. It was not summer at home - but certainly was summer in Thailand.





Choosing Photos for this one wasn't easy (only because I have a 100's for photos from 
on trip to the park). The ones I have choosen are times I remember best about 
the morning. The 11 odd waterfalls you come across, standing under the
waterfall, my wife sitting with her feet in the water getting nibbled by fish. 
Great memories.

Have used Kaisercraft Paradiso PP & collectables, also collectables from Check In Range,
  Gesso, texture paste with a Kaisercraft Stencil.  Distress Inks & 
Flair from Studio Fourteen40.

Loved doing this layout. 
Hope You Like It.

John


2 comments:

  1. Privileged to see this today IRL and it is just stunning.
    A favourite for me John, just amazing work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. John - this is a beautiful layout. Loving the papers and colours that just make the whole feel to the layout. Great take on the challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - come back soon, John!!

    ReplyDelete