Wednesday 27 August 2014

From Boys, To Men, To Dads

Morning,
Today I give you my take on the August sketch over at Scrap Our stash.

http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com.au/

The Sketch



My take -


And a couple of close ups




Everything I have used on this page I have had for a while. 

PP are from a Kaisercraft Timeless Paper pad I have had a while, Kaiser & Prima Paper flowers,
Timeless Icons collectables from Kaiser. Sissix dies, distress Inks, Gesso, cotton, Texture Paste & 
Kaiser Doily stencil.

The Photo is myself, My youngest Boy, My Friend Peter who I have known since 1983 and his young boy.

Loved doing this sketch, Thanks to the team at Scrap our Stash.

John







9 comments:

  1. wow, awesome take on the sketch and stash challenge, LOVE your layout. Thanks for playing along at scrap our stash. Hope to see your layouts again.
    *new follower now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome John. Love the title and how you have displayed the title. Love the cluster of flowers with the little fence. A beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Fun way to use the triangles as title spaces---and what a great title! Nice pop of color in the flower cluster. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page. Love how despite having flowers the layout is still so masculine! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch and great choice of product! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic layout! You do great work!!Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page, great job with the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete