Sunday 17 August 2014

My Two Sons

Happy Monday everyone, (I can say that as I'm not at work)

Today I have Taken on the August challenge over at Scrap The Boys

http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/

This Months Challenge was profiling - What makes our boys tick. Here Goes



I put my boys together & conducted a little interview, I discided the best why to 
get it all in was to do a double. 

Some close ups



And the Q&A


I really enjoyed doing this layout & will ask the same questions to my boys in a 
years time, see how different the answers will be.

For this layout I have used Kaisercraft Attitude PP & collectables (a collection I 
brought a year ago, decided it was time to used). Used Kaiser Checkerplate & Chevron stencils
with texture paste. 

Thanks for stopping by, Have a great week.
John
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Love how you have done the profiling for both and made it into a double. Its a great idea to do this year after year. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout John! Awesome use of colour & layering, and I love that you have created a double to include both your boys! Thanks for playing along with us at STB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a double page, love the background work and colour palette. Thanks for playing along ths month with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cool double! What a great way to incorporate both boys on the one page.
    Thanks for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you've used a Q&A to record all the details and love that you created a double page for both your boys :) looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete