Tuesday 9 September 2014

At the Footy.

Morning,
Just popping up my take on the weekly sketch over at Lets Scrap Sketches Blog

http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com.au/

The Sketch



My Take





 
Hope you can see the sketch in there as I got a bit carried away, as you do.
As mush as I love doing doubles I still have not mastered photographing them.
 
Anyway, when I first saw the sketch I knew I had to do it & these were the photo's I though
out straight away. This was my 2 young boys first trip to the football & they just loved it, apart
from our team losing that is.
 
For this one I have used Kaisercraft Game On PP & some collectables & stickers, Kaiser card stock
and Bella Sugar candy glittered PP. Texture paste & Kaiser diamond stencil. And from Sudio Fourteen40, 2 flairs & vellum tab.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
John.

 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pages for this sketch! Love your base paper, your beautiful photos, and the way you used the embellishments here. And that you included the ticket---love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous John. A wonderful documentation for your boys to look back on. Love that you added the ticket.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch! ! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fantastic job with the sketch John! What a fun day with your boys even if your team didn't win!!! So glad to see you playing along with us at Let's Scrap!!!

    Tip: I place my layouts/cards outside if possible, not in direct sunshine, and place them on the ground, standing directly over them, I shoot the photo straight down...then I'll crop it if I need to on the computer :) This works for me...you can also use the indirect light from inside by a sliding glass door...hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete