Friday 15 August 2014

Reaching 40

Today I am taking on the Challenge YOUrself August Challenge.

 http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com.au/

Challenge #9 - Celebrate your Age.

I dont know if my layout is celebrating my age, as I turned 40 earlier this year. & have had a pretty tough
year since. But This is my layout;



A couple of close ups, 



I this layout I have hidden my journaling behind  the photos in a card 
like situation, open at the tabs & there it is. 

Have used PP & collectables from Kaisercraft  Outdoor Trails Collection from 
A Mothers Art.
Flair from Studio Fourteen40
Kaisercraft card stock & Pinecone Chipboard from Marally Craft.

Thanks for stopping by.
John
xoxo




7 comments:

  1. John, so nice to see you again! I love your layout and that you are honest about the struggles of life.

    When I'm in need of a little motivation, I visit this site.
    http://www.marcandangel.com

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to see this IRL today and it just blew me away. A Beautiful layout, which I had to say had me tearing up at the honest journalling. Beautiful work John
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John! Your layout is inspiring and beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you! It can be difficult to scrap the less than happy times in our lives so think of this as a positive step! Such a inspiring layout and glad you shared it with us at Challenge Yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. John great layout. Love your pictures and is so good you use scrapbook to express your feelings. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the honesty of this page. The valleys only lead to higher ground. So happy you decided to share this with us at Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete