Thursday 29 January 2015

If Only

Morning & Happy Friday to all,

Today I am posting a layout I have done based on the 15th December sketch over a Another Freakin Scrappy Challenge.

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au/


 
This is me with the Cricket World Cup Trophy which is doing a tour of Australia
at the grounds promoting next months World Cup being held in Australia.
As the title says If Only - I love cricket, played locally for many years and
would have loved to play for my country and hold the trophy up in real life
after winning it, but not to be. Of course my era would have been while
Australia have some of the best cricketers the world has ever seen, so can only dream lol.
 
The PP are from Feature Art - Outdoor Passions with some Kaisercraft cardstock.
Stamps and rub ons from Kaiser. The little players I have cut from the PP.

Title is Amy Tangerine Thickers
 
Thanks for looking
John.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout John, Love the title and the cricket players around the page. Good to do a layout of your dreams or past dreams. Don't forget to link it to AFSC blog
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. John - this is a great take on the sketch!! I love your work and your imagination!

    ReplyDelete