Sunday 2 November 2014

U R My Sonshine

Good Morning all,

Today I am popping my take on the Lets Get Sketchy Team B October #4 Sketch.

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/team-b-october-week-4.html

The Sketch


And My Take, for which I flipped it on its side.

The pic is of my boys and I on fathers day. May not be the best pic of us, but
there is something I like about the sunburst coming though which inspired the background.
 
PP is from Grace Taylor, Kaisercraft Garage Days, Black Kaiser Cardstock, Bella Lemon Drop Glitter Cardstock. Garage Day Collectables, Tim Holtz Twine, Brown Twine, Washi Tape, Black Gesso & a Studio Fourteen40 Flair.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
John


4 comments:

  1. John this is a GREAT layout - luv the bursts and your photo
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing take on the sketch John, love the sunburst! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a lovely photo and Love your play on words with the title and the background is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete