Sunday 9 November 2014

My Hero Nathan Hindmarsh

Evening

I am just sneaking in with my final layout for the Snappy Canary Cyber Crop - Challenge #5,
A Sketch.



And My Take


Nathan Hindmarsh recently came to a small town near us, approx. 30 mins away to run a coaching clinic. My boy is a rugby league and Parramatta Eels die hard, I had to take him, lol. Poor Nathan though as Tyler followed him around pretty much the whole time. But I give Nathan Hindmarsh this, He is fantastic with the kids, if your every have a chance to take your kids to something like this with him, Do It.

Anyway, Have used PP and Stickers from Kaisercraft Game On, And Class Act Range, Kaisercraft stencils with Texture Paste, Gesso, Stamps from Kaisercraft & Bo Bunny, Distress Inks & Staz On Ink, Washi Tape & Studio Fourteen40 Flairs.

Thank You To Manda & the Scrappy Canary Team for their Cyber Crop, I loved the challenges & really enjoyed doing the layouts inspired by them. Also, don't think I've ever done this many layouts in 9 days before.

Thanks for looking
John.

No comments:

Post a Comment