Saturday 30 May 2015

Anzac March 2015

Hello Again,
I've been a bit quite lately - still working on my mojo. But I have gotten the challenge over at the fabulous Studio Fourteen40 done.

Find Studio Fourteen40 and their Products
http://www.studiofourteen40.com/

The challenge this month was a sketch
sketch1

My Take on The Challenge


My Little Boy Tyler just after finishing the Anzac Day March with his school this year.

From Studio Fourteen40 come the Anzac Flairs, Wood veneer "2015", cheverons and arrows and the black file tabs.
Paper wise, have used papers from Kaisercrafts Basecoat & Limelight Collections. Rubons and Stencil I used are from Kaiser as well (Still waiting for your stencils Sandra ;) lol. ).

Thanks from stopping by, 

John
xox




3 comments:

  1. Love this John, I think you may still have your mojo ! Love that you added a black and white photos in the mix and the subtle stamping is perfect. Such a lovely page to look back on when Tyler is bigger
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch, and use of all Tahoe S1440 goodness! I loved using the ANZAC tin flakes recently. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, this is a gorgeous layout... i think its a layout that will definitely invoke wonderful memories as Tyler grows. As Mary said, the use of the back and white photos is perfect. Well done. PS: love that you love our products so much! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete