Saturday 25 October 2014

Fathers Day 2014

Hi,
Today I give you my layout for the BoBunny October Sketch Challenge,

http://bobunny.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/october-sketch-challenge.html

The Sketch



And My take On the Sketch
.
 
Living where I do In country NSW Australia,  Bo Bunny products arnt always
the easiest to get hold of, but a recent holiday away I found a store that had the Gorgeous Somewhere In Time collection.
 
The Pics are Me and My 2 Boys Messing around at home on Fathers day.
 
Bo Bunny Prducts Used
PP from Somewhere In time 12x12 collection & 6"inch Paper Pad
Stickers from Somewhere In Time Collection
Bo Bunny Wild Card Brads
 
Thanks for stopping By
John.
 


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the Somewhere In Time collection, your fussy cutting is awesome. Thankyou for playing along at Bo Bunny this month Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun , happy layout John. Love the fussy cutting with the hot air balloons
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great take on the sketch John....those pictures are great too. Thank you for taking the time to play with us this month ❤

    ReplyDelete