Saturday 8 March 2014

You & Me

Today I give you my take on the Scrapfriends Sketch Challenge #23 March

http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/2014/03/sketch-challenge-23.html

The Sketch, which I knew I had to do as soon as I saw it



And my take on this sketch

 
The Photo's were taken on the Cable Car at Taronga Zoo of Me & My oldest Son back in Nov 2011 - doesn't seem that long ago.
 
Have used PP from Kaiser Pickled Pear on the background which I gessoed the chevron template & then covered with Tim Holtz distress embossing powder while still wet then heated. then dropped some Kaiser paint which I moved around with my finger. Die cut cog shapes , Then rest is PP, collectables & stickers from Kaiser Take Note.
 
Thanks for looking
John


4 comments:

  1. A fun, happy layout John, you are on fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. The cogs and film strips are a great addition to your layers. Glad you liked the sketch. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends/kreative koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely happy happy page! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining along with Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete