Tuesday 14 January 2014

Buds - (Orange Paperie January Challenge)

Hi Everyone & welcome to 2014,

Today I give you my attempt at the Orange Paperie & Co January Challenge, FRIENDS

My Attempt,
I have chosen this photo taken at my Wedding back in 2006. The 4 of us in the middle have been friends since 1985. Brad on the left since 1988, & Ian on the right since 1993.
Over the years we have since each other through everything, Marriages, Births, & lots of other things I wont go into.
.
Have used Kaiser Up & Away PP, Rub ons & stamps. Fussy Cut the tickets from PP.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my layout.

John

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic John. Love the circles and your title. It is good to have such good friends. Thanks for joining us at Orange Paperie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page John pp is perfect for the pic good to see you playing along with us at Orange Paperie & Co cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic John!!!! great pic, great choice of p.p's and love all that layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A terrific page John. I love the colours & masculine feel to this. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete