Wednesday 26 June 2013

Codys Baptism (Orange Paperie Challenge for June)

Hi All. This is my attempt at the Orange Paperie & Co June Challenge. The Challenge, Tags Tabs & Texture. I Have Used the Kaisercraft Miss Empire Range for this page, The Page is of my Youngest sons Christening day, pictured with his GodParents. For the Tags I Used distressed Ink & on one stamped a Jounrnaling stamped & the other Tag I have used a Baptism verse rub on.
For Tabs I cut tabs out of patterned paper & for texture I used Texture paste to make the tree branch in the Top corner.

Thank you for looking. Hope you enjoy the page.

4 comments:

  1. John you are creating some very impressive and creative layouts....love what you have created for the OP&C June Challenge!
    Love your choice of papers and other elements!
    Thank you for joining us at OP&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge John, Love the use of texture creating the tree branch in the corner. Love the colours of the Miss Empire Range & nice use of the tags. Thanks for joining in at Orange Paperie
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an fantastic page John, love love how you took on the challenge and did such an amazing page, thanks again for joining in with us cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this John, great take on the challenge. Love, love, love how your work is evolving

    ReplyDelete